1. Heat a skillet and pour about ½ to 1 Tbs. of cooking oil in it.
2. Then, put in 1 Tbs. of minced garlic.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the skillet; stir it around a bit.
4. Put 1 cup of chopped onions into the egg and mix them together.
5. Next, put in 1 cup of sliced red bell peppers.
6. Then, put in 1 cup of cut pineapples. Use fresh pineapple if you can, because there can be a lot of preservatives in canned pineapple.
7. Place the rice into mixture and combine well with everything. To soften up overnight rice, squish it a couple times, and then cut it up and flip it several times using the spatula. I learned this tip from my grandma.
8. Pour 3 Tbs. of fish sauce in the mixture.
9. Spread ¼ cup of raisins all over the fried rice and flip several times.
10. Put about 2 Tbs. of soy sauce and combine well.
11. Spread 1/3 cup of cashews all over the fried rice and mix altogether.
12. Season everything with a little bit of salt and pepper.
13. Put in 3 tsp. of chicken broth and combine with everything.
14. Serve the pineapple fried rice on a plate and enjoy!
This video is a creation of NutritionNoob. You can visit NutritionNoob for complete recipes, and more videos.
In a mood to have something healthy. Check out the video of the yummy and healthy Aloha Style Pineapple Rice. A great dish which is very tasty and healthy at the same time. Everyone should definitely check out this video.