Braised Rack of Lamb:
1. Place Rack of Lamb with Worcestershire Sauce in a zip lock bag, refrigerate for a couple of hours, turning rack every 30 minutes.
2. Take Lamb out of bag and sprinkle with Salt and Pepper.
3. Bake Lamb in a greased oven safe dish, while basting with left over Marinade and Wine, until meat is browned but still soft to the touch, with inner temperature 135 degrees F. Taking out Lamb while it is rare is perfect, because you might need to reheat it before serving.
4. Let the Lamb rest properly before cutting, so it stays juicy. Cut with a sharp knife between the ribs and you will get gorgeous Lamb Chops.
Wild West Rice:
1. Mix all ingredients in a pot and bring to boil.
2. Take down heat to simmer, give rice a stir and cover with a lid.
3. Let Rice cook until all water is incorporated or has evaporated.
Fresh Mint Sauce:
1. Peal and cut Pears.
2. Cook Pear, Crushed Garlic, Honey, Worcestershire Sauce with Allspice and Cloves until Pears are soft and juicy.
3. Remove Allspice and Cloves before putting the cooked Pear with Mint, Parsley, Salt, Pepper and Lamb Jus into a food processor or mixer to blend it smooth.
Quick Cabbage Salad:
1. Shred Cabbage
2. Mix Cabbage in a bowl with Cranberry Sauce, Vinegar and Salt.
This video is a creation of Helenaskitchen. You can visit Helenaskitchen for complete recipes, and more videos.
A very appetizing meal for all those who like eating lamb. The combination of west rice and the fresh mint sauce just gives a unique flavour to this recipe. The video is quite knowledgeful and the chef has shared the secret sauce used in the recipe.