1. Clean and devein the shrimps, keep them whole.
2. Chop the carrots, celery and green onions, set aside.
3. In a wok pour oil and sauté the vegetables over high heat for few minutes or until tender, crack the egg and scramble it completely.
4. Add shrimps and stir for 1 minute, add the rice, salt, garlic powder, both the soy sauce, sugar, mix everything well for 2-3 minutes or until the prawns is cooked.
5. Turn off the heat and garnish with chopped green onions.
6. Serve the shrimp fried rice with lemon wedge and lettuce if you like.