Vegetable and egg fried rice
|Basmati rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Beans||5 , chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Chopped cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Capsicum||1⁄4 , chopped|
|Onions||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), chopped|
|Peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Pepper powder||2 Teaspoon|
|White pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
* Cook rice in rice cooker with 1cup rice:1 1/2 cup water along with salt.
* Make scrambled egg with a tsp oil and a pinch of salt and a pinch of soy sauce.
* Cut the vegetables as shown in the picture.
* In a big pan pour oil, put the vegetables- carrot, cabbage, beans,capsicum,peas and 2 piches of ajinomotto and fry for 2 mins. Keep flame in medium.
* Now put the spring onions, soy sauce, vinegar, salt a little, white pepper powder and fry till the vegetables are 3/4 th cooked.
* Add cooked rice, pepper powder to this and mix all. Add the scrambled egg and mix.
* Serve hot with any chicken or kurma item or as it is.