Today we learn How To Make Fried Rice Using The Rice Cooker. Well, the secret to making perfect fried rice lies in making rice perfectly. See how to measure water for cooking rice perfectly. There is another secret to making perfect fried rice, it is narrated by the chef in How To Make Fried Rice Using The Rice Cooker video.
1 Cup (16 tbs)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1. Take washed rice in a rice cooker bowl.
2. Fill it with water. Dip your index finger into the bowl and touch the top of the rice. You need water to the level of your first knuckle. Fill accordingly.
3. Place the bowl back in the rice cooker, close the lid.
4. Push the cook button down.
5. When the rice is cooked, the button will rise up automatically. It takes about 30 minutes for the rice to cook.
6. Let the rice cool down and sit in the refrigerator for 24 hours before preparing fried rice.