Chicken Fried Rice With Mushrooms
|Boiled and shredded chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Parboiled rice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , finely sliced|
|Cabbage||1 Cup (16 tbs), finely sliced|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrot||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated|
|Beans||1 Cup (16 tbs), cut into thin diagonal pieces|
|Eggs||2 , slightly beaten|
|Soya sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Spring onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
1. Mix the parboiled rice 1 tbsp Soya sauce and 1 tbsp oil.
2. Keep aside.
3. Saute all the vegetables in 2 tbsp oil.
4. In the remaining oil, fry rice for 3 minutes.
5. Add all the sauted vegetables, aji-no-moto, salt and pepper.
6. Scramble the egg separately and mix into the rice.
7. Lastly add the shredded chicken and fry for another 2 minutes.
8. Remove from fire, sprinkle tohasco sauce and serve hot.