Easy Fried Rice
|Cold cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Chopped garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Chopped onions||1 Small|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ajino-moto||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Enhancing Flavor)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetables||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Corns And Onion Leaves.)|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet and add the onions. Fry them until they are translucent.
2. Now add the chopped garlic and fry for a minute. (If you are adding veggies, then you should add them now and stir fry them for about a minute or two).
3. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them.
4. Add the rice, soya sauce, salt, ajinomoto, black pepper and stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Now the rice should look all done and it should smell very good.
5. Enjoy it grain by grain :)
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 765 Calories from Fat 344
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g59.7%
Saturated Fat 6.6 g32.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 321.4 mg107.1%
Sodium 3014.2 mg125.6%
Total Carbohydrates 86 g28.6%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g33.9%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 22 g43.5%
Vitamin A 121.9% Vitamin C 42.5%
Calcium 14% Iron 37.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet