Easy Fried Rice
|Cold cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 Small, beaten|
|Chopped garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Chopped onions||1 Small|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Ajino-moto||1⁄2 Teaspoon (For Enhancing Flavor)|
|Black pepper powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Vegetables||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs) (Carrots, Green Beans, Peas, Corns And Onion Leaves.)|
1. Heat oil in a large skillet and add the onions. Fry them until they are translucent.
2. Now add the chopped garlic and fry for a minute. (If you are adding veggies, then you should add them now and stir fry them for about a minute or two).
3. Add the beaten eggs and scramble them.
4. Add the rice, soya sauce, salt, ajinomoto, black pepper and stir fry for 5-7 minutes. Now the rice should look all done and it should smell very good.
5. Enjoy it grain by grain :)