Garlic Fried Rice or Sinangag is steamed rice fried with lots of garlic. This is a favorite side in the Philippines and most of Asia since rice is considered as the staple food.
6 Cup (96 tbs), steamed
3 Tablespoon, minced
1. Combine rice and salt then mix well.
2. Heat the pan and pour the cooking oil.
3. When the oil is hot enough, put-in the garlic and cook until color turns brown and texture is crispy
4. Add half of the rice. Mix the rice well with the garlic while frying. (this is applicable for large rice quantities. If you are frying less than 4 cups of rice then you can put all the rice at once assuming that your pan is large enough to handle the volume)
5. Add the remaining half then cook for 5 minutes or until the rice is done.
6. Remove from the pan and place in a serving plate. Garnish with fried garlic on top.
7. Serve hot with your favorite main dish. Share and Enjoy!