1. In a large casserole dish, add butter, olive oil, Italian seasoning mix, rice and vermicelli. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Place inside the microwave oven at power 10 for 4 minutes. Stir after 2 minutes.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil. Stir in the celery, zucchini, squash, carrot, bell pepper, onion and tomatoes. Add Italian seasoning mix and stir fry for a few minutes.
4. In to the casserole, add the vegetarian broth, v8 juice and the stir fried vegetables. Cook at power 10 for 15 minutes. Stir after each 5 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and let it stand for 3-4 minutes.
6. Serve the Rice-A-Ronni with salad and toasted bread.
1. In serving bowls, place 2 leaves of lettuce. Put 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over them.
2. Top it with orange slices, red bell pepper and green onion. Sprinkle over some Italian seasoning mix.
3. Serve this Salad with toasted bread.
FOR BREAD TOAST
1. Spread butter and Italian seasoning on the sourdough bread slices.
2. Toast them until light brown.
3. Serve the Bread Toast for dinner with pomegranate juice.
For those who believe Rice-A_Ronni is served best at restaurants, this San Francisco preparation at home is going to leave you awestruck. This popular rice dish can be prepared within minutes in your kitchen and with the available ingredients. Dinner hasn't sounded more tempting ever, right?