Original Yangzhou Fried Rice
|Pork roast||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cold|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dice roast pork. Shell, devein and dice shrimp. Shred lettuce. Mince scallions.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil. Add salt, then shrimp, and stir-fry until shrimp turn pinkish.
4. Add roast pork, scallions and lettuce; stir-fry to heat through.
5. Add rice and stir-fry to heat through completely. Then stir in soy sauce and serve.