Ham Fried Rice n Broth
|Smoked ham slice||2|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cold cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Stock||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. Mince smoked ham. Slice bamboo shoots. Beat eggs.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil. Add eggs, but do not stir. When eggs begin to set, add rice and stir-fry to heat through.
4. Add stock and half the minced ham. Bring to a boil, stirring; then turn off heat.
5. Transfer rice and broth to a serving bowl. Garnish with sliced bamboo shoots and remaining minced ham.