Duck Fried Rice
|Dried black mushrooms||4|
|Cooked duck||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chinese cabbage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Cut cooked duck in l-inch cubes. Dice Chinese cabbage. Mince scallion stalk. Slice soaked mushrooms.
3. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in Step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
4. Heat oil. Add Chinese cabbage and stir-fry until softened (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Add duck, mushrooms, scallion, soy sauce and sherry. Stir-fry to heat through and blend Remove all ingredients from pan.
6. Heat remaining oil to smoking. Add rice and stir-fry to heat through completely.
7. Add stock; stir-fry 1 minute more. Return duck and vegetables and add salt; then stir-fry to heat through and blend