Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Smoked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Head of lettuce||1⁄2|
|Cold cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dice cooked shrimp and smoked ham. Drain canned mushrooms. Slice onion. Shred lettuce. Beat eggs.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil to smoking. Add ham, onion and rice; stir-fry to heat through.
4. Then add mushrooms and shrimp and stir-fry to heat through.
5. Add beaten eggs and lettuce and fold in until eggs begin to set. Sprinkle with soy sauce, salt and pepper and serve.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1958 Calories from Fat 607
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 68 g105.2%
Saturated Fat 12.9 g64.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 945.2 mg315.1%
Sodium 4258.6 mg177.4%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g80.9%
Dietary Fiber 11.1 g44.4%
Sugars 18.8 g
Protein 89 g177.5%
Vitamin A 268.3% Vitamin C 101.2%
Calcium 28.2% Iron 116.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet