Shrimp Fried Rice With Smoked Ham
|Cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Smoked ham||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned button mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Head of lettuce||1⁄2|
|Cold cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
1. Dice cooked shrimp and smoked ham. Drain canned mushrooms. Slice onion. Shred lettuce. Beat eggs.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil to smoking. Add ham, onion and rice; stir-fry to heat through.
4. Then add mushrooms and shrimp and stir-fry to heat through.
5. Add beaten eggs and lettuce and fold in until eggs begin to set. Sprinkle with soy sauce, salt and pepper and serve.