Roast Pork Fried Rice
|Pork roast||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Cooked rice||4 Cup (64 tbs), cold|
1. Dice roast pork. Cut scallions in 1/2 inch sections. Beat eggs well.
2. Break up and separate the cold cooked rice, as in step 1 of Simple Fried Rice.
3. Heat oil. Add pork and scallions and stir-fry to coat with oil.
4. Add rice, salt and soy sauce; stir-fry to heat thoroughly. (If necessary, add a few more drops of oil to prevent burning.)
5. Add beaten eggs and fold in until they begin to set