Rice With Vermicelli And Fried Nuts
|Rice||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Vegetable oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Green peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced thinly|
|Garam masala||1 Teaspoon|
|Cumin seed||1 Teaspoon|
1. Take a pan and pour in some vegatable oil. Along with 1 teaspoon of Cumin Seeds.
2. Let it sizzle.
3. Then cut a medium sized onion. Make sure thier cut in long slices. Pour them in the pan.
4. Let it cook a little.
5. Than pour green peas into the pan. Add 1 teaspoon of Salt. Add 1 teaspoon of Garam Masala. Let it mix in thoughly.
6. Then, pour in the uncooked rice. (But make sure you have washed and drained them)-1glass
7. Mix with wooden spoon and let it cook a little.
8. Now add 2 glasses of water into the pan.
9. Wait till the rice starts boiling. (Heat should set to be high)
10. Once, it starts boiling cover the pan with a lid.
11. Simmer the heat to a medium low.
12. In about 15 min to 20 min the rice should be ready.
13. Serve as a sidekick or a main course.