1. Wash the cauliflower head and thoroughly dry. Remove the florets.
2. In small batches, add the florets to the food processor and pulse them until reduced to the size of rice or couscous. Set aside.
3. In a large sauté pan heat the coconut oil over medium high flame. Add the onions and sauté until translucent.
4. Add the garlic and almond slivers.
5. Once the garlic becomes fragrant and slightly golden, add in the cauliflower “rice”. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes until the “rice” is softened.
6. Stir in the fresh rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 138 Calories from Fat 86
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10 g15.4%
Saturated Fat 6.8 g33.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 97.4 mg4.1%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.8 g19.2%
Sugars 4.4 g
Protein 4 g8.2%
Vitamin A 1.8%
Vitamin C 113.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet