A very easy to make marinated pork spare ribs recipe. Discover this wonderful rub that is a combination of exotic ingredients like cumin, paprika, spices and salt. Marinate and enjoy juicy meat. You no longer need a barbecue sauce to make your meat taste great.
Pork spare ribs
Dry rub African peri
For exact quantity watch the video.
1. Clean the spare ribs and pat them dry, place it in a mixing bowl.
2. Pour olive oil and coat the ribs with oil.
3. Add the dry rub and the garlic powder, season the ribs with it, make sure the ribs are seasoned well.
4. Prepare the grill.
5. Place the ribs on the high heat side of the grill and sear both sides, then move them to a low heat side of the grill until cooked through.
6. Once cooked move them to the higher rack and cover the grill and smoke it with wood chips if you like.
7. Serve the grilled pork ribs along with roasted potatoes on the side.