1. Preheat the griller.
2. In a bowl mix together BBQ sauce and water and set aside.
3. Clean excess fat and silver-skin off from the ribs.
4. In a large pot pour in the water. Add in the au jus, pepper, rosemary, garlic, and shallots into the pot and stir.
5. Bring the pot to a boil and add in the ribs. After 5 minutes reduce the heat to medium and continue to cook for 25 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the pot and place on a tray. Don’t discard the water.
7. Sprinkle beef rub over the ribs and massage.
8. Place seasoned ribs on to heated grill.
9. In a small bowl take out the brine from the pot and stir in the meat tenderizer.
10. Base the ribs with the brine mix every 15 minutes.
11. After 30 minutes on the grill place the ribs over the aluminum foil and pour in the BBQ sauce mixture.
12. Close the pouch as air tight as possible and cook for 30 minutes.
13. Serve Beef Rib with cucumber and tomato salad.