This is one of recipes from my mom. And my mom is an AWSOME COOK!! She taught me so many cooking tips and how to cook Korean food. I have very many recipes from my mom and I can't wait to show you guys!
Beef short ribs
2 1⁄2 Pound, cut with the bones, trimmed with the big chunk fat
1 Large, slice
10 Clove (50 gm), chopped finely
1 Teaspoon (black)
Baby portobello mushrooms
2 , chopped finely
1 Tablespoon (for garnish)
1. Fill a large pot with water and bring to boil.
2. Add beef and bring to boil again.
3. Cook for 3 minutes and then drain. Rinse off ribs with cold water and drain.
4. In a large pan, combine ribs, onion and the next 4 ingredients (through black sesame oil).
5. Turn on medium high heat, stirring with a wooden spoon. Cover, bring to boil; stirring occasionally for 20 minutes.
6. Stir in mushroom and sugar. Cover, cook another 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
7. Reduce heat to medium-low and let it simmer for additional 5 minutes then stir in green onion and remove from heat.
8. Transfer to a serving dish, garnish with sesame seeds and remaining sesame oil.