Are you a BBQ lover? Well you'll love this even more! Wegmans Executive Mark Makovec shows you how to make the best ribs, including which kind to pick, right at home. Easy to make and company loves it.
3 Pound, halved (Wegmans Center Cut)
1 Tablespoon (Wegmans BBQ Seasoning Shak'r)
1 Bottle (1 l) (Wegmans Memphis-Style)
1 Bottle (1 l) (lager-style)
1. Preheat grill on HIGH 10 min
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
3. Clean grill with wire brush. Using soft cloth, coat grill grate lightly with vegetable oil.
4. Season both sides of ribs with BBQ seasoning.
5. Sear on grill for 3-4 min per side, do not cook through.
6. When done, cut them in half and Transfer ribs to braising pan.
7. Now, Whisk BBQ sauce and beer together in bowl until well-blended.
8. Pour over ribs in pan. Cover pan and place in oven for 2 ½ - 3 hours
9. Once the ribs are baked, carefully remove the lid and bake for 10 additional minutes.
10. Serve it hot. These ribs are very tasty and tender -- the meat just falls off the bones. Serve with a pasta salad, corn, and a enjoy with a chilled beer!