A simple method for great spareribs every time - paired with an amazingly delicious stovetop recipe for green beans with onions, garlic and maple bacon.
4 Pound, cut into ribs (For spare ribs)
Claudes brisket marinade sauce
5 Tablespoon (For spare ribs)
Smoky southern bbq rub
3 Tablespoon, chopped (for country style green beans)
Tony's apple wood-smoked bacon
1 Pound, chopped (for country style green beans)
2 Pound, snipped (for country style green beans)
6 Clove (30 gm), bruised (for country style green beans)
Chicken stock/Glace de poulet gold
2 Cup (32 tbs) (for country style green beans)
1 Large, chopped
1. For spare ribs, on a pan, line spare rib pieces. Season them with brisket mix.
2. Cover it with foil, and place it in oven and cook for 1-1 ½ hour, until they are nice and tender.
3. Keep the roasted ribs in refrigerator; take it out, brush butter sprinkle seasoning. And put them on the grill for 10-15 min. Add sauce if desired for finish.
4. For country style green beans, in a pan put chopped onion, and bacon. Sauté until brown.
5. Add garlic and green beans to the pan.
6. Pour chicken stock, just to dip the vegetables. Simmer and cook down slow for about 15 minutes, until the liquid gets a creamy consistency.
7. Serve spare rib hot with country style green beans.