1) In a blender combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, green onion, and brown sugar. Blend well.
2) In a baking dish place the spareribs and cover with the marinade.
3) Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 6 hours to overnight.
4) Preheat grill to medium heat.
5) Remove the spareribs from the marinade and dry slightly.
6) Grill on each side for 4 to 6 minutes. Baste with the marinade if preferred.
7) Once the spareribs are cooked, remove to a serving plate and serve while still hot.