Country Boneless Ribs and Squash with Zucchini Casserole pie
|Pork ribs||1 Pound (Boneless)|
|Zucchini||2 Medium, slice|
|Squash||2 Medium, slice|
|Flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Whole milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Chilli pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Optional)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|For the marinade|
|Balsamic vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Hot sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), mince|
|For the garnish|
|Cheddar cheese slices||2 Small|
|Basil and parsley||1 Pinch|
1. Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
2. Marinate the pork overnight with balsamic vinegar, hot sauce, pepper and garlic.
3. Prepare a foiled lined baking tray.
4. In a bowl combine flour and add salt into it.
5. Pour whole milk and mix them well.
6. Add little olive oil and grated parmesan cheese.
7. Add an egg and mix them, sprinkle chili pepper and black pepper to the mixture.
8. Add the squash and zucchini to this prepared mixture.
9. Mix them well and transfer the mixture into the baking pan.
10. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese over the pie.
11. Bake the pie in an oven for 40 minutes.
12. Place the marinated pork on the baking tray and bake along with the pie.
13. Drizzle the sweet and sour sauce in a serving plate.
14. Put the pork and garnish with basil leaves.
15. Add the pie and serve the dish.
Calories 739 Calories from Fat 348
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 39 g60.2%
Saturated Fat 18.2 g91.2%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 199.7 mg66.6%
Sodium 964.8 mg40.2%
Total Carbohydrates 45 g14.9%
Dietary Fiber 3.8 g15.2%
Sugars 13.2 g
Protein 51 g101.6%
Vitamin A 22.9% Vitamin C 78%
Calcium 70.9% Iron 23.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet