I smoked up some beef and pork ribs along with German & Polish Sausage.. The Boudin rocked too.
Spare ribs pork
400 Gram (Polish & German)
3 Tablespoon (Rib Glaze)
1. Prepare the smoker with hickory woods.
2. Season the beef and pork ribs with the barbeque rub.
3. Once the smoker is ready place the meat and the sausage in the smoker and smoke for 60 minutes.
4. Remove the ribs and then cover them in a foil and place it back in the smoker for 30 minutes.
5. After 30 minutes open the foil and glaze the meat with rib glaze, close it again and let it rest for few minutes in the glaze.
6. Serve the sliced pork and beef ribs along with the smoked sausage.