|Pork spareribs||4 Pound|
|Ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||3 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry mustard||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1 Teaspoon|
1. Cut the ribs in manageable sizes.
2. Prepare the barbecue grill by lighting the coals. It takes about half an hour for the fire to get ready.
3. Arrange the ribs in a large kettle and pour lots of boiling water over them. Cook in low heat for about 45 minutes.
4. Drain and remove the ribs to a platter.
5. For making barbecue sauce - Take a bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
6. Dunk the ribs in the sauce and arrange them over the grilling pan.
7. Barbecue about 6 inches of meat for 20 minutes using the hot coals until the surface is nicely browned and no pink portion shows up when cut.
8. Baste the meat with remaining barbecue sauce during the cooking time.
9. Serve the barbecued spareribs hot with a bowl of coleslaw salad.