Orange Glazed Spareribs
|Frozen orange juice concentrate||6 Ounce, thawed and undiluted (1 Can)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven at 325°.
2. Cut ribs into serving-size pieces.
3. In a large Dutch oven place the ribs and bring to boil adding enough water to cover ribs.
4. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 1 hour.
5. Drain ribs, place in a large shallow roasting pan and set aside.
6. Mix well combining the remaining ingredients.
7. Brush ribs with sauce.
8. Bake uncovered in the preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, basting and turning occasionally.
9. Serve the orange glazed ribs spooning the cooked juices and seasonings around.
Calories 1376 Calories from Fat 964
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 107 g164.9%
Saturated Fat 40.4 g202%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 352 mg117.3%
Sodium 558 mg23.3%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.5%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.02%
Sugars 18.6 g
Protein 77 g153.4%
Vitamin A 0% Vitamin C 0.41%
Calcium 16.2% Iron 22.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet