Reynold's Baby Back Barbecue Rib Packets
|Baby back pork ribs||6 Pound|
|Packed brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||4 Teaspoon|
|Ground pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 450F.
2) Arrange 1/4 of the pork ribs on a sheet of foil in a single layer.
3) In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar and paprika, garlic powder, pepper. Rub the mixture on all over the ribs.
4) Take the sides of the foil and double fold on top and one of the edges to seal the foil pack. Add in 1/4 cup of water.
5) Double fold the remaining end. Let there be a little gap for air circulation. Prepare 4 more such packs.
6) Grill the ribs in a covered grill for about 60 minutes. You may even bake it over a boiler pan for 60 minutes in the oven.
7) Baste the ribs with the barbecue sauce. Grill or broil the ribs for 15 more minutes, placing them 4 to 5 inches from the heat source. Keep basting with the sauce and turning it over every 5 minutes.
8) Serve Reynolds Baby Back Barbecue Rib Packets with more barbecue sauce on the side.