|Pork spareribs/Beef ribs||4 Pound|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. In a shallow roasting pan,place ribs in a single layer with their meaty side upside down.
3. Roast the meat for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the fat.
5. Mix the remaining ingredients.
6. Sprinkle these over the ribs evenly.
7. Reduce the temperature of the oven to 350°F.
8. Roast the meaty side upwards for 1/2 - 1 hour or longer.
9. Serve spicy spareribs sprinkled with hot pepper.