Prime Rib For Two
|Dried chili peppers||3|
|Prime rib||1 Pound, cut across fat (Alberta prime rib)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Small, cut into wedges|
|Mixed vegetables||1 Cup (16 tbs), diced (potato, onion and carrot)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 325F.
2. Using a mortar and pestle, crush peppercorn, rosemary, thyme, coriander, salt, and dried chili peppers to a coarse powder.
3. On a plate ,place the alberta prime rib, pour red wine vinegar onto it, rub the meat with the prepared powder.
4. Stuff the alberta prime rib with garlic and onion . Transfer to a roasting pan.
5. Add skewered potatoes,carrots, onion to the rib.
6. Bake at 325F for 2 hours.
7. Carve and serve hot with your choice of sauce.