Spicy Barbecued Pork Spareribs
|Pork spare rib strips||12 Pound, cracked|
|Onion||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), minced|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Oil||2 Tablespoon (Wesson)|
|Tomato ketchup||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Hunt's)|
|Wine vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Worcestershire||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (packed)|
1. Skin the ribs and cut into serving size pieces. You can ask you butcher to do this for you.
2. Prepare a grill or preheat a broiler
3. Grill the ribs, approximately 5 inches from coals or source of heat.
4. Cook them for 1 hour, turning frequently.
5. Meanwhile, in a saucepan heat the oil.
6. Add and sautÃ© the onion and garlic until golden.
7. Stir in the remaining ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
8. Reduce heat and simmer sauce for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. When ribs are semi roasted, glaze with the sauce.
Grill them for another 35 minutes, basting frequently with the sauce.
10. Serve the Spicy Barbecued Spareribs hot with additional sauce if you like.