Spicy Short Ribs
|Beef short ribs||3 Pound|
|Flour||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cloves||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground allspice||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Dredge the beef short ribs, thoroughly with the flour.
2) In a large heavy pan, saute the beef short ribs in shortening, until browned.
3) Drain off the excess drippings from the pan.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients together and pour over the beef short ribs.
5) Cover and cook over a low heat, occasionally turning and basting the ribs for 2 1/2 hours, or until the ribs are tender.
6) Serve the Spicy Short Ribs, immediately on a serving platter.