|Soy sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Honey||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Powdered ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Beef broth||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Julienned scallions||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, combine together the soy sauce, honey, vinegar, sherry, sugar, ginger, broth and garlic.
3) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours, basting and turning frequently.
4) Drain the rib, reserving the marinade.
5) Place the ribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan..
6) Roast in the oven for 1 ¼ hours, pour of the fat and baste with the marinade frequently.
7) Cut the individual rib.
8) Arrange the ribs on the serving plate, and garnish with the scallions.