|Spareribs||3 Pound, cut into individual ribs|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, cut in juliennes|
1) In a bowl mix together cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, garli, sesame seeds and scallions.
2) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours.
3) Arrange the ribs on a rack in a broiling pan.
4) Broil for 10 minutes on each side or until tender and brown.
5) Serve the Broiled Spareribs hot garnished with juliennes of scallions.
Calories 1172 Calories from Fat 794
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 89 g136.2%
Saturated Fat 30.3 g151.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 264 mg88%
Sodium 2077.5 mg86.6%
Total Carbohydrates 25 g8.3%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.5%
Sugars 14.3 g
Protein 63 g126.7%
Vitamin A 2.1% Vitamin C 3.9%
Calcium 19.7% Iron 26.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet