|Spareribs||3 Pound, cut into individual ribs|
|Soy sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Ground sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Scallions||1 Tablespoon, cut in juliennes|
1) In a bowl mix together cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, garli, sesame seeds and scallions.
2) Marinate the ribs in the mixture for 2 hours.
3) Arrange the ribs on a rack in a broiling pan.
4) Broil for 10 minutes on each side or until tender and brown.
5) Serve the Broiled Spareribs hot garnished with juliennes of scallions.