|Cider vinegar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Cornstarch||1 Cup (16 tbs), sifted|
|Dark molasses||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pineapple chunks||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 , cut julienne|
1) Cut the spareribs in individual ribs.
2) In a large pan, bring water to boil (reserving 3/4 cup).
3) Add 1/2 cup vinegar and the ribs, cook for 15 minutes. Drain.
4) Drain pineapple, reserving 3/4 cup juice.
5) In a large bowl, mix together cornstarch, molasses, soy sauce and the ribs.
6) In a skillet heat oil and brown the ribs.
7) Drain on paper napkins.
8) In a wide pan, mix the pineapple juice, vinegar and sugar, bring to boil.
9) Add the ribs, cover and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring frequently.
10) Add green peppers and pineapple, cook for 25 minutes more.