Southern Barbecued Ribs
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork||2 Pound (1 Can)|
|Pork||2 Pound, cut into individual ribs (Spareribs)|
1. In a cooking bag, put together barbecue sauce, honey, flour and soy sauce.
2. Add ribs and turn bag to coat.
3. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag with ribs.
4. Pull bag up closely around ribs.
5. Twist-tie to close.
6. Wrap ends around closure to seal.
7. Make 6 half-inch slits on top of bag.
8. Heat on High for 10 minutes.
9. Cook on Low 25 to 30 minutes until ribs are tender.
10. Serve hot.