Southern Barbecued Ribs
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Honey/Dark corn syrup||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Pork||2 Pound (1 Can)|
|Pork||2 Pound, cut into individual ribs (Spareribs)|
1. In a cooking bag, put together barbecue sauce, honey, flour and soy sauce.
2. Add ribs and turn bag to coat.
3. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag with ribs.
4. Pull bag up closely around ribs.
5. Twist-tie to close.
6. Wrap ends around closure to seal.
7. Make 6 half-inch slits on top of bag.
8. Heat on High for 10 minutes.
9. Cook on Low 25 to 30 minutes until ribs are tender.
10. Serve hot.
Calories 1435 Calories from Fat 321
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 36 g54.8%
Saturated Fat 9.2 g46%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 598.7 mg199.6%
Sodium 1302.6 mg54.3%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g21.9%
Dietary Fiber 0.49 g2%
Sugars 37.7 g
Protein 198 g396.9%
Vitamin A 16.9% Vitamin C 14.2%
Calcium 6.2% Iron 59.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet