|Spareribs||3 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Onion||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Barbecue sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Cans)|
1) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
3) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs, then add the onion, garlic and barbecue sauce.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.
Calories 743 Calories from Fat 482
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g82.5%
Saturated Fat 20.2 g101.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176 mg58.7%
Sodium 523.7 mg21.8%
Total Carbohydrates 22 g7.4%
Dietary Fiber 0.41 g1.6%
Sugars 15.1 g
Protein 38 g76.6%
Vitamin A 11.3% Vitamin C 12.7%
Calcium 8.7% Iron 11.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet