|Spareribs||3 Pound, cut into serving pieces|
|Onion||1 , peeled, sliced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), peeled, minced|
|Barbecue sauce||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Or Cans)|
1) In a skillet or broiler pan in the oven, sear the spareribs until brown, then drain off the excess fat.
2) Season the spareribs with salt and pepper.
3) In a slow cooker, place the spareribs, then add the onion, garlic and barbecue sauce.
4) Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
5) Serve immediately on individual serving plates.