Barbecued Spareribs With Soy And Honey
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sugar||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (1 Ounce)|
|Tomato sauce||5 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock/Water and chicken stock cubes||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven at 375°F.
2. In a bowl, mix together salt, soy sauce, sugar, tomato sauce, honey and stock.
3. In a large dish, add the spareribs and cover the dish. Marinade for 12 hours or overnight.
4. Take a rack in a roasting pan and place the spareribs from the dish.
5. Add a little water in the pan so that it prevents from smoking.
6. Place in the preheated oven and roast for about 1 1/4 hours. Keep turning the spareribs at regular intervals.
7. In a serving dish, add the cooked spareribs and bring the marinade to boil. Add extra stock if needed and add the meat on the top.
Calories 682 Calories from Fat 485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 54 g83%
Saturated Fat 20.3 g101.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176.9 mg59%
Sodium 669.4 mg27.9%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.13 g0.52%
Sugars 5.8 g
Protein 39 g78.2%
Vitamin A 0.7% Vitamin C 1.5%
Calcium 8.3% Iron 12.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet