|Onion tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can, With Chopped Onion)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bottled steak sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to moderate high.
2) Combine all the ingredients together except spareribs and keep aside.
3) Grill the ribs for 20 minutes with bone side down.
4) Turn upside down so meaty side is up and grill further for 20 minutes.
5) Bast ocassionally with the sauce mixture, if required.
6) Serve warm.