|Onion tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 Can, With Chopped Onion)|
|Brown sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Bottled steak sauce||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to moderate high.
2) Combine all the ingredients together except spareribs and keep aside.
3) Grill the ribs for 20 minutes with bone side down.
4) Turn upside down so meaty side is up and grill further for 20 minutes.
5) Bast ocassionally with the sauce mixture, if required.
6) Serve warm.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 6292 Calories from Fat 4519
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 504 g775%
Saturated Fat 165.1 g825.6%
Trans Fat 1.3 g
Cholesterol 1408 mg469.3%
Sodium 2817.9 mg117.4%
Total Carbohydrates 110 g36.6%
Dietary Fiber 3.4 g13.6%
Sugars 97.2 g
Protein 307 g613.9%
Vitamin A 24.1% Vitamin C 49.5%
Calcium 67.6% Iron 98.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet