Barbecued Country Style Spareribs
|Onions||2 Medium, thinly sliced|
|Melted butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic clove||1 Large, minced|
|Chopped celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Catsup||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Water||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Brown sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Country style spareribs||3 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Set the oven at 325 degrees.
2) Melt the butter and sauté the onion in it until it turns golden brown.
3) Add the next 11 ingredients to the onions and stir the mixture.
4) Boil the sauce on a low flame and allow it to simmer for 20 minutes.
5) Place a shallow bottomed baking dish on the rack.
6) Inside the baking dish, keep the ribs with the meaty side up.
7) Bake for about a couple of hours or until perfectly done, basting the ribs with sauce and turning them every half hour.
8) Serve the ribs with sauce.