1. Pre-heat the oven to 250F.
2. In a bowl, put all ingredients of the dry rub and mix. Store in an air-tight container.
2. At the bottom of the grilling dish, pour bear.
3. Rub the ribs with the dry rub mixture, place on the roasting rack with the meat side down.
4. Cover with aluminium foil, making a good seal at the edges.
5. Roast at 250F for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, add 3 cups of water to the bottom of the pan, glaze the ribs with barbecue sauce and put the aluminium sheet again.
7. Roast at 350F for 60 minutes.
8. Add another 3 cups of water and brush the ribs with barbecue sauce.
9. Roast at 250F to 300F for 30 minutes.
10. Cut the ribs between the bones and transfer to a serving dish. Coat lightly with barbecue sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Things You Will Need
A roasting pan with rack, a sheet of aluminium foil.
How about a spicy roasted pork rib for your entire family to enjoy a Sunday meal? If you have watched Scott's earlier videos you would probably be dying to see how he makes his pork ribs using his spice rub and barbeque sauce. He is using an ingredient to create a nice steam to roast his pork ribs and that is two bottles of beer. His recipe is going to be entirely different at almost no effort. You will only have to look for his barbeque sauce recipe, if you want the dish to be exactly the same as he does.