|For barbecue rub|
|Brown sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Paprika||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic salt||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|White pepper||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Dried oregano||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|For pork rib|
|Pork ribs||3 Large, cut into half|
|Water||6 Cup (96 tbs)|
|Barbeque sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Pre-heat the oven to 250F.
2. In a bowl, put all ingredients of the dry rub and mix. Store in an air-tight container.
2. At the bottom of the grilling dish, pour bear.
3. Rub the ribs with the dry rub mixture, place on the roasting rack with the meat side down.
4. Cover with aluminium foil, making a good seal at the edges.
5. Roast at 250F for 2 hours.
6. After 2 hours, add 3 cups of water to the bottom of the pan, glaze the ribs with barbecue sauce and put the aluminium sheet again.
7. Roast at 350F for 60 minutes.
8. Add another 3 cups of water and brush the ribs with barbecue sauce.
9. Roast at 250F to 300F for 30 minutes.
10. Cut the ribs between the bones and transfer to a serving dish. Coat lightly with barbecue sauce. Garnish with cilantro and serve.
Calories 1256 Calories from Fat 550
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 61 g94.2%
Saturated Fat 19.7 g98.6%
Trans Fat 0.5 g
Cholesterol 333 mg111%
Sodium 7588.6 mg316.2%
Total Carbohydrates 72 g24%
Dietary Fiber 14 g55.9%
Sugars 40.4 g
Protein 93 g186.7%
Vitamin A 236.6% Vitamin C 38%
Calcium 29.1% Iron 88.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet