How to Make BBQ Ribs
|Oranges||6 , sliced|
|Onion||1 , sliced|
|Coriander||1 Tablespoon, grounded|
|Black pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Barbecue sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Classic BBQ Sauce)|
1. Preheat the grill on medium heat.
2. In a small bowl add in the coriander, salt and pepper. Mix well all the ingredients.
3. Place the ribs over the kitchen counter and season with the coriander rub.
4. In a roasting pan, form a bed of orange and onion slices.
5. Lay the seasoned ribs on the orange bed and pour the orange juice over it. Cover the pan with tin foil.
6. Place the pan with the ribs on grill at low, on indirect heat for 60 minutes or until fork tender.
7. Remove the ribs from the grill.
8. Heat the grill to medium and place the partially cooked ribs directly on the rack.
9. Cover and cook, turning once, until they're browned for 8-10 minutes; brush with classic BBQ sauce and continue cooking for 6-10 minutes.
10. Serve BBQ Ribs with champagne.