Hungry for some Ribs? Then Barbecue competition style loin back Pork Ribs "low and slow" on a simple backyard smoker. It's real easy to do as shown by the BBQ Pit Boys.
Loin back ribs
3 (baby back ribs)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (of your choice)
1. Preheat smoker to 225-275 degree F.
2. Wash ribs, dry and remove membrane.
3. Lightly apply dry rub on both sides of the rack and let stand for 15 minutes to an hour.
4. Allow ribs to come to room temperature just before placing on the grill.
5. Place a water pan in or over the coals.
6. Roll racks and insert wood skewers as shown in the video.
7. Place the rib on smoker, cover and smoke for about 3-4 hours or until rib bones pull apart easily.
8. Mop several times during the smoke.
9. Carve and serve hot with barbecue sauce.
Why not make some smoked baby back ribs these holidays? Take a look at this impressive video that shares an amazing recipe to make baby back ribs at home. The chef here presents the recipe in a simple manner and uses an amazing smoker equipment making it worth watching!