1) On a meat rack place foil and the ribs. Coat with the dry rub and brown sugar. DO NOT RUB. Leave it to rest for a few minutes.
2) Get the char grill ready while the ribs rest.
3) Combine the apple juice and vinegar in a spritzer.
4) Place the ribs on the grill rack and char grill at 233 degrees for 3 hours. Spraying the ribs with the liquid ingredients from time to time to avoid drying.
5) Use your choice of sides from creamy mashed potatoes to sautéed vegetables.
Use pecan woods for char grilling to see the best results.