1. Set the coal on fire and warm the grill up to 400 degrees.
2. Cut the slab of pork back ribs.
3. Thoroughly coat all sides of the ribs with a dry rub.
4. Allow the ribs to marinade for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
5. Place the ribs on the grill and lightly brush the pasting sauce on all sides.
6. Add hickory chips to the coal.
7. Grill the meat in 225 degrees for 3-4 hours.
8. Keep on turning the sides of the meat and brush it with some pasting sauce to retain the moisture.
9. Remove the meat from the grill.
10. Using a meat cleaver, cut the grilled meat into thick slices.
11. Transfer the slices into a box, pour the leftover sauce over it and let it sit for sometime.
12. Transfer the slices back to the grill and brown all sides before serving.
13. Enjoy your grilled ribs with potato fries.
Whether you are entertaining Labor Day weekend or hosting a tailgate at home, homemade BBQ ribs makes for a great addition to your platter. Finger licking good, making “fall off the bone” tender BBQ ribs at home doesn’t require cumbersome effort. IN fact, you can make these savory ribs at home quite easily by following the video presented here to the T. Great for parties or delicious eat-alones, this one is sure to win you laurels for great cooking. Try it!