1. In a Dutch oven, put olive oil in the bottom and spread.
2. Put in onion, garlic, green peppers, salt and pepper, and stir well to coat.
3. Place the pork ribs over the vegetable in a single layer.
4. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning on both the sides of the ribs.
5. Cover the Dutch oven, place it over 8 hot coals and put some more hot coals on the lid and allow ribs to cook for 1 to 1 ½ hours or until the meat starts to fall apart from the bone.
6. Strain the juice, reserving the meat and vegetables and gently turn the meat.
7. Stream the barbecue sauce all over the ribs, and spread.
8. Put back the lid, put 7 hot coals on top and 3 in the bottom and allow to cook for 15 to 20 minutes.
9. Take the pot off the heat.
10. Serve hot with some cooked kale if desired.
Dave is all set to show us an easy Dutch oven pork ribs that is juicy, fork tender and delicious. His fool proof recipe is sure to make everyone a successful cook. There is no way you can go wrong and there is no other easy recipe that can beat this Dutch oven pork ribs dish. It is interesting to watch him cook them with charcoal in his open garden.