What’s for dinner tonight? I’m digging in for some Honey Garlic Barbecue Spare Ribs, care for a bite? I always liked spare ribs and I enjoy getting my hands dirty to savor these tasty pieces of meaty bones.
2 Pound, chopped into 3 - 4 inches
4 Clove (20 gm), pounded
1. Combine honey, oyster sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, and garlic in a bowl then mix well by stirring.
2. Place the spare ribs in a large bowl then pour-in the mixture.
3. Coat the ribs with the mixture and marinate for at least 3 hours.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Arrange the marinated spare ribs in a baking tray then bake for 35 minutes. You can baste this with a little olive oil so that the meat won’t dry.
6. Turn the oven off then transfer the spare ribs on a serving plate.