Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce is a fabulous dish with an amazing hot spicy flavoured BBQ sauce. Join James in his kitchen and see how he prepares the Deep Fried Baby Back Ribs With Spicy BBQ Sauce. Try out yourself and enjoy!
Baby back ribs
3 Tablespoon (Tonys)
1 Cup (16 tbs) (Wondra)
300 Milliliter (For deep frying)
For the sauce
6 Ounce (KC Masterpiece Original)
Chipotle pepper sauce
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1. Remove the membrane from the ribs and slice them into individual ribs.
2. Preheat the deep fry to 350 degree F.
3. In a saucepan pour the bbq sauce, chipotle pepper sauce and apple juice.
4. Cook the sauce on low heat until it’s reduced and thickened.
5. Season the ribs with creole seasoning.
6. Coat with seasoned flour and fry in the oil for 12 minutes
7. Remove on a kitchen towel.
8. Pour the sauce over the fried ribs and coat them evenly.