Dale Creasy Jr.’s Easy Ribs
|For the rub|
|Seasoning salt||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Sprite soft drink||12 Ounce|
|Bbq sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Season the ribs with seasoning salt, pepper and garlic powder, season it well.
2. Prepare the grill.
3. Boil water in a large deep pot and pour the sprite.
4. Put the ribs in the pot and let it cook for 30 minutes, covered.
5. After 30 minutes remove from the water and place the ribs on the grill and grill it for 10-15 minutes on both sides.
6. Baste the ribs with sweet bbq sauce, and towards the last 5 minutes increase the heat.
7. Serve the ribs hot.