|Spareribs||3 Pound (1.4 Kilogram)|
|Bacon fat/Oil||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Onions||3 , finely sliced|
|Ketchup||250 Milliliter (1 Cup)|
|Cider vinegar||125 Milliliter (1/2 Cup)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Paprika||1 Teaspoon (5 Milliliter)|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon (1 Milliliter)|
|Brown sugar||45 Milliliter (3 Tablespoon)|
|Salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Milliliter)|
– Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
– Carve ribs into bite-size pieces.
– In a skillet, melt bacon fat or heat oil, cook garlic until golden, remove garlic and set aside. Saute spareribs.
– In an oven-proof dish, combine spareribs, garlic and onions.
– In a bowl, mix together all other ingredients and pour over spareribs, cover and bake for 1 hour or until meat is tender to taste.