Grill Guru Ted Reader cooks up a quick grill recipe using his "Crazy Canuck BBQ Sauce", Steamwhistle Beer, and Maple Leaf Ribs. Get Sticky!
3 , mince
2 , chopped
1 Medium, chopped finely
1000 Milliliter (2 cans Steam Whistle Beer)
Baby back ribs
6 Pound (4 x 11⁄2 lb Racks of Maple Leaf Moisture Enhanced baby back ribs)
12 Tablespoon (use 2-3 tablespoons of Better Butter Burger Seasoning per rack)
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Crazy Canuck sauce)
1. Using a sharp knife, score the membrane on the backside of the ribs.
2. Season the ribs with the Better Butter seasoning on both sides. Rub to coat well.
3. Preheat oven to 325 degree F.
4. In the bottom of the roasting pan, place the onions, garlic and jalapenos.
5. Pour beer and lay the ribs meat side down into the pan. Cover with a large piece of aluminum foil.
6. Braise ribs in oven for 11⁄2 hours or until tender and rib bone is easily be pulled from the meat.
7. Remove from oven and let cool.
8. Then, preheat grill to medium high approximately 350 to 450 degree F.
9. Place ribs on grill, cover and cook on low for 6 to 8 minutes per side basting liberally with Crazy Canuck.
Planning for backyard cooking - then you should try grilling some glazed ribs using crazy canuck sauce. This recipe is going to offer saucy and succulent ribs, which you never thought of cooking by yourself. Watch the video to learn the detail process.